- Crew on Grandee 51' Swan, Sydney Harbor 1996-1999
- Lion Island Race 1998
- Hamilton Island Race Week Crew on Infinity III (Team Jaguar) Farr 60' Former Sydney to Hobart Winner
- Antigua Race Week, Mast Man 2000
- King's Cup Phuket Thailand Main Sail Trimmer, Kite Trimmer 2002
- Les Voiles De Saint Tropez Main Sail Trim and Kite Trim, 2003
- Crew on Kookaburra, J105 San Francisco 2001
Defining EA Moments
- Forgetting to stock water on boat during Kings Cup Race in Thailand. Temperature hit 95 F with no wind. Fortunately rain squall hit and we got drinking water off the main.
- Inviting Chris Baker onto the crew to take pre-eminent position as McGiver
- Inviting Alan Slothower onto the crew - he has now become an avid sailor and a leader of the Escaped Aussies
- Inviting Amiel Kornel to join crew in France - The Translator is born. What would we do with him in an English speaking country?
- Bill McIlwain's Chinese gibe - he feels so guilty