- Introduction of the Bundy cup award for racing between to EA teams
- Superb race results with a 5th in an expert one design fleet
- Put to the test in huge winds, cold and raining conditions, big currents and lots of other boats on the water
- Bowman thinks about “life” after brief small pitch pole incident
- EA’s get broadcasted on Cowes week radio during race
- Skipper takes a dunk in the Solent during the start sequence
- Amazing repair jobs get the crew back out there every day
The Inside Scoop
"With a turnout of over 16 Escaped Aussies (numbers grew during the week) we had
to charter two boats and found some neat racing boats, Dehler 33’s, in a one design
division of 22 boats.
Called XKP and Dexterity, they were perfect to create our internal Escaped Aussies competition
for the prized “Bundy Cup”, a bottle of the finest from that Queensland town..."